Who we are
M2Tech Srl is an italian firm devoted to manufacturing and selling electronics products for music listening. Our website address is: https://lnx.m2tech.biz. We also redirect from the address https://www.m2tech.biz for compatibility with our previous website.
M2Tech Srl is committed to protecting the privacy of users and declares itself responsible for the security of customer data. We will be clear and transparent about the information we collect and what we will do with this information.
This disclosure establishes the following:
Which personal data of the user is collected and processed in relation to the relationship with us as a customer and through the use of our website, mobile applications and online shop;
- Where we get the data;
- What we do with such data;
- How we store data;
- To whom we transfer / disclose such data;
- How we treat your data protection rights;
- And how we comply with data protection regulations.
All personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the laws of Italy and the EU on data protection.
Which personal data we collect and why we collect them
We use your personal data to improve the purchase experience in our on-line shop, and make purchases easier for returning customers.
When a customer purchases a product, we collect the following data:
- Complete name
- Company (if any)
- Registered address
- Country of residence
- Phone or mobile number
- Shipping address
- Shipping Country
- e-mail address
Moreover, user may choos to create an account for future purchases. This implies the creation of a login name and a password.
Such information are necessary to check whether the customer is entitled or not to buy from our on-line shop, to instruct her/him about payment methods and to provide real-time shipping information.
The contact module is used to receive information requests, sugestions, technical support requests and complaints from our prospect and existing customers. The following information are requested:
- Name (optional)
- Company (optional)
- e-mail address
- e-mail subject (optional)
- e-mail content (optional)
The information above are needed to allow us to answer to the message.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive via the web browser to allow us to recognize the user’s browser and help us to monitor visitors to our site, allowing us to better understand the products and services that will be more suitable for users. A cookie contains contact information and useful information to help you identify your computer when you visit our website and our on-line shop. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if desired, you can change these browser settings by accepting, rejecting and deleting cookies. The “help” menu of the toolbar on most browsers explains how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, how to make the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or completely disable cookies. If you choose to change these settings, certain features and functionality may not work as expected. The cookies used do not detect the information contained on the computer.
For more information about cookies and how to prevent the browser from accepting them, visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use specific software to monitor the traffic and use of the website, in order to improve the development of design and layout of website. This software does not allow us to collect personal data of visitors.
Content embedded by other websites
Pagess on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.), that is content which is stored and made available by other websites. The embedded content of other websites behave exactly the same way as the visitor visited the other website.
With whom we share your data
We do not share your personal information with any other company or private.
For how long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store personal information that provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username that they can not change). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have on your data?
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request us if we have personal information about you and, if so, what such information is and why we process it / use it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as “data access request”). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information of the user in our possession and to check its correct processing.
- Request the correction of the personal information of the user in our possession. This allows the user to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Request cancellation of your personal information. This allows us to ask ourselves to delete or remove personal information where there are no valid reasons for continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information if you have exercised your right to object to the treatment (see below).
- Oppose to the processing of personal data in which you invoke a legitimate interest (or third parties) and there are elements related to a specific personal situation that lead to oppose the treatment. You also have the right to object to processing where your personal information is used for direct marketing purposes.
- Oppose to automated decision making, including profiling, which should not be subject to any automatic decision-making process on our part through the use of personal information or user profiling.
- Request the limitation of the processing of personal information. This allows us to ask ourselves to suspend the processing of personal data, for example if we want to verify the accuracy or the reasons.
- Request the transfer of personal information in electronic form and structured to the user or to another party (commonly known as the right to “data portability”). This allows you to take your data in our possession in an electronically usable format and transfer them to another part in an electronically usable format.
- Withdrawal of consent. In the limited circumstances in which you may have consented to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to revoke it for such specific treatment at any time. Upon receipt of the consent revocation notification, we will no longer process the user information for the originally agreed purpose or purpose other than on the basis of another legitimate basis.
The above does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes. All requests must be sent by e-mail to
or by registered mail to:
Via Giuntini, 13/N
56023 Navacchio (PI)
to the attention of our DPO (Data Protection Officier), Mr. Fernando Marco Manunta. You will not have to pay any costs to access your personal information (or to exercise one of the other rights). However, if the request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive we may charge the applicant a reasonable cost. Alternatively, we may refuse to meet the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from the user, to help us confirm their identity and to guarantee their right to access information (or exercise any of the other rights). This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to people who do not have the right to receive it.
Where we send your data
As M2Tech is an italian-based company with only one operative address, we don’t need to send your data anywhere for administrative purpose or other.
We send the personal data requested by a customer to his e-mail address, once it has been certified by the latter replying to a check e-mail, using e-mail.
How we protect your data
We use organizational, administrative, technical and physical security measures to safeguard your data and to ensure that these are processed in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
What procedures against data breaches are in place
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data, to protect them against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The data that the users provide us are protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the standard method of encrypting personal data and credit card numbers allowing them to be securely transferred over the Internet.
From which third parties we receive data
What automated decision making and / or profiling we do with user data